Mold Remediation in Peabody Apartment Complex
This apartment complex in Peabody discovered extensive mold growth in one of their vacant units, thanks to high humidity and little ventilation. Businesses are always at risk for mold infestations, especially if they are leasing older buildings that may need repairs.
SERVPRO of Salem, Peabody, Marblehead, Swampscott, Middleton Massachusettse worked around the clock to remediate the problem, so that unit could be restored as quickly and seamlessly as possible. We know that commercial mold infestations can cost a business thousands of dollars in productivity; it is always our goal to get you back up and running right away.
If You See Visible Mold
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Clear Lake for mold remediation services
What Not to Do:
- Don’t Touch or disturb the mold
- Don’t Blow air across and surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold