Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
With settlements in our county dating back to the early 1600s, we treasure the history and heritage of our landmarks and protected properties. Because so many of these are vulnerable to mold development situations, we have a highly trained division of our restoration team devoted to mold remediation and preserving impacted organic matter, however possible. When you consider that mold organisms prefer low traffic rooms with poor ventilation and moist environments, its no wonder why so many of the area’s homes contend with microbial growth in spaces like the basement or attic.
Mold Remediation Approaches for Salem Homes
When you consider how quickly mold spores and organisms can spread throughout moist environments, it is essential to get remediation started as soon as possible. We have multiple remediation strategies designed exclusively to target active colonization and protect the hosting structural material or content within the house if that can happen. Evaluating the condition of organic matter in the damaged area can determine which of the remediation approaches is ideal for the current situation. Some of these options include:
- Surface sanding
- Antimicrobial cleaning
- Dry ice blasting
- Controlled demolition
Mold Odor Removal for Marblehead Structures
Eliminating musty odors is one of the obstacles that exist once colonies have gotten removed from the property. Several tools are often necessary to accomplish this, as there are both open-air scents to neutralize and trapped odors that also must get eliminated. Thermal foggers, hydroxyl generators, and air scrubbers are vital in the odor eradication effort.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (978) 744-4545
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Salem / Peabody / Marblehead?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (978) 744-4545
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Salem / Peabody / Marblehead is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: