Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
When you experience a fire in your home or business, the stress and what to do next can be overwhelming. The first 48 hours can make the difference between restoring versus replacing your home, business, or personal items. While your primary focus is the safety of your employees or family, we want you to know that we are Here to Help! SERVPRO of Salem/Peabody/Marblehead has the approved training and resources to start restoring your home or business to before the disaster happened. Using our techniques and the utmost professionalism in our Salem, Peabody, Marblehead, Swampscott and Middleton communities, we will help you keep costs down and return to normal faster!
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (978) 744-4545
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Salem / Peabody / Marblehead for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Salem / Peabody / Marblehead has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- West Peabody
- South Peabody